No athletics this morning (20 Oct 2018) due to the rain.   A committee member will be in attendance anyway to assist with any membership and registration queries.  See you next week.


Should the weather conditions be such that we are unable to compete we will endeavor to make a decision by 8.15am.  Notification will be made on this web page.

We will advise if Little Athletics has been cancelled only, not that it is on.  If there is no message then you will need to assume that the competition is running.  If the weather deteriorates after this time, we will make a decision as needed.